Unit 8: Celebrations
Bài tập Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 8
Bài 1. Điền vào chỗ trống bằng đại từ quan hệ xác định thích hợp.
1. A child… lives at school is a boarder.
2. The magazine… you lent me yesterday is very interesting.
3. The letter… I received yesterday had no stamp on it.
4. What’s the name of the boy… came here yesterday?
5. The butcher… shop is opposite my house… always sells good meat.
6. Do you know the man… lives opposite my house?
7. I gave him all the stamps… I had.
8. Show me the picture of… you are talking about.
9. Is the street… leads to your school very wide?
10. The boy., is sitting next to me is not very clever.
11. Any man… listens to you is a fool.
12. He is the most intelligent boy… I have ever met.
13. He is a man… word you can rely on.
14. He is the boy… father came to see you yesterday.
Bài 2. Ẩn đại từ quan hệ xác định trong trường hợp có thể được (nếu cần có thể chuyển vị trí của giới từ)
1. The concert to which we listened came from England.
2. The old man who lives next door is a famous doctor.
3. He is the only man that can solve this problem.
4. The people whom you lived with in Haiphong are coming to see you.
5. I know the boy whom you are talking about.
6. The pen which I lost was a good one.
7. The boy who threw that stone will be punished.
8. Where is the shop which sells picture-postcards?
9. Did you give him all the books that you had?
10. The knife which we use to cut the bread is very sharp.
11. The glass out of which you are drinking hasn’t been washed.
12. The pain on the seat on which you are siting is still wet.
Bài 3: Điền vào chỗ trống bằng đại từ quan hệ (xác định hoặc không xác định thích hợp: thêm dấu phẩy (,) khi cần thiết. Ẩn đại từ quan hệ khi có thể được.
1. Oxford University… is one of the oldest in the world has many different colleges.
2. Smoking… is a bad habit is nevertheless popular.
3. “Hamlet”… you are going to see tomorrow was written by Shakespeare.
4. The man… you spoke to in the street is my eldest brother.
5. His book is the best… has ever been written on that subject.
6. He is one of the men… I feel I can trust.
7. Can you remember the man… you took it from?
8. The knife… we use to cut the pencil is very dull.
9. Fear… is an evil may lead to sin.
10. The science of medicine in… progress has been very rapid lately is perhaps the most important of all science.
11. Mozart…. music you have just been listening to was one of the world’s finest composers.
12. My uncle Nam in… I have great confidence says I will pass my examination if I work hard.
13. What is the name of the girl… came here last night?
14. His stepmother… he is living with is not very kind to him.
Bài 4 : Complete the sentences with because/ because of/ although/ in spite of.
1. We delayed our trip _______ the bad weather.
2. Sue’s eyes were red _______ she had been crying.
3. My mother is always complaining ________ the untidiness of my room.
4. The water in most river is unsafe to drink _______ it’s polluted.
5. The trees were bend over ________ the wind.
6. You can’t enter this secure areas ________ you don’t have an official permit.
7. It’s unsafe to travel in that country _______ the ongoing civil war.
8. Several people in the crowd became ill and fainted _______ the extreme heat.
9. Mark didn’t go to work yesterday ________ he didn’t feel well
10. We couldn’t get into the disco ________ the enormous crowd.
11 . _______ it rained a lot, we enjoyed our holiday.
12. Daniel forgot his passport ________ having it in his list.
13. I couldn’t get to sleep _______ the noise.
14. _______ I had nothing for lunch but an apple, I ate dinner early.
15. A lot of things went wrong ________ all our careful plans.
16. She wasn’t wearing a coat ________ it was quite cold.
17. He only accepted the job ________ the salary, which was very high.
18. I went home early ________ I was feeling unwell.
19. ________ I knew the truth, I decided not to tell them.
20. The villagers refused to leave ________ the drought.
21. We decided not to go out for a meal _________ we were simply too tired.
22. Have you really got no money ________ the fact that you’ve had a job?
23. Sarah can’t climb up the tree _______ her fear of heights.
24. Matthew looked quite fresh, ________ he’d been playing squash.
25. _______ his age, john was not hired ________ he had the necessary qualifications.
Bài 5 : Put in these word: although, because, but, if, in case, in order to, in spite of, so, so that, unless
1. Olivia booked a babysitter _______ she could go out for the evening.
2. ________ it was late, Nick didn’t seem in a hurry to leave.
3. They put video cameras in shops _______ stop people stealing things.
4. We decided not to go out for a meal ______ we were simply too tired.
5. Our room was very small, ________ we didn’t really mind.
6. _______ you’re ready, we can start now.
7. No one was watching the television, ________ I switched it off.
8. You can’t drive a car _______ you’ve got a licence.
9. ________ having absolutely no talent, Guy became a popular TV personality and chat show host.
10 . I think my answers are right, but can I just check them with yours _______ I’ve made a mistake?
1. Who (that); 2. Which (that); 3. Which (that); 4. Who (that); 5. Whose; 6. Who (that); 7. that; 8. Which; 9. Which (that); 10. Who (that); 11. that; 12. that; 13. Whose; 14. Whose.
1. The concert we listened to came from England.
2. The old man lives next door is a famous doctor.
3. He is the only man who can solve this problem.
4. The people you lived with in Haiphong are coming to see you.
5. I know the boy you are talking about.
6. The pen I lost was a good one.
7. The boy threw that stone will be punished.
8. Where is there a shop selling picture postcards?
9. Did you give him all the books you had?
10. The knife we use to cut the bread is very sharp.
11. The glass you are drinking out of hasn’t been washed.
12. The paint on the seat you are siting on is still wet.
1. Oxford University, which is one of the oldest in the world has many different colleges.
2. Smoking, which is a bad habit is nevertheless popular.
3. “Hamlet”, which you are going to see tomorrow was written by Shakespeare.
4. The man you spoke to in the street is my eldest brother.
5. His book is the best that has ever been written on that subject.
6. He is one of the men I feel I can trust.
7. Can you remember the man you took it from?
8. The knife we use to cut the pencil is very dull.
9. Fear, which is an evil may lead to sin.
10. The science of medicine, in which progress has been very rapid lately is perhaps the most important of all sciences.
11. Mozart, whose music you have just been listening to, was one of the world’s finest composers.
12. My uncle Nam, in whom I have great confidence says I will pass my examination if I work hard.
13. What is the name of the girl who came here last night?
14. His stepmother, whom he is living with is not very kind to him.
Bài 4 :
because:2, 4, 6, 9, 14, 18, 21
/ because of: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13, 17, 23, 25 (1)
/ although: 11, 16, 19, 24, 25(2)
/ in spite of: 12, 15, 20, 22,
Bài 5 :
2- although, 4- because, 5- but, 6- if, 10- in case, 3- in order to, 9- in spite of, 7- so, 1- so that, 8- unless
Các bài soạn Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 8: Celebrations khác:
1. Getting Started (trang 65 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) Work with a partner…
2. Listen and Read (trang 65-66 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) Now, complete the table.
3. Speak (trang 66-67 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) This is how to give and respond…
4. Listen (trang 68 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) Listen to the…
5. Read (trang 68-69 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) There are many occasions…
6. Write (trang 70 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) In Viet Nam people…
Language Focus (trang 70-71-72-73 SGK Tiếng Anh 9) Join the sentences…
Từ vựng Unit 8
Ngữ pháp tiếng anh 9 Unit 8:
Ngữ pháp tiếng anh 9 Unit 8:
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Unit 8: Đề 1
Xem thêm các loạt bài Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 9 hay khác:
- Giải sách bài tập Tiếng Anh 9
- 600 Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 9 có đáp án
- Giải bài tập Tiếng anh 9 thí điểm
- Top 30 Đề thi Tiếng Anh 9 có đáp án
Giới thiệu kênh Youtube VietJack
Ngân hàng trắc nghiệm lớp 9 tại khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Hơn 20.000 câu trắc nghiệm Toán,Văn, Anh lớp 9 có đáp án